It was one of the biggest races last year: The Globe Run For Home. It was supposed to be my first ever run but for some unfortunate reasons, i wasn’t able to.
This year, Globe Run For Home is back. Happening on March 27, 2011 @ Bonifacio Global City. Makatakbo na kaya ako?
Here are the registration details from their facebook account:
The following are the race categories and individual registration fees:
- 21K – Php 1,050
- 15K – Php 950
- 10K – Php 850
- 5K – Php 750
- 3K – Php 650
Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to another runner.
Special package for Group Registration (Group of Five):
- Buy four and get the fifth Race Kit for free
- Should run in the SAME CATEGORY
- Participant/s should go to 4F Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby from February 28 to March 20, 2011 from 12nn to 8pm and fill up the registration form and pay in cash for individual or group.
- Participant/s fills up registration form & liability waiver and race agreement.
- Race Kit can be claimed upon registration on February 28 to March 20, 2011 from 12nn to 8pm at the 4F Greenbelt 3 Cinema Lobby. Race Kit will be given once the participant has completed the registration process.
* Group registrants (buy 4 and get the 5th free) should run in the same category
- Participant/s may register online via www.globe.com.ph/run and pay via credit card fromFebruary 21 to March 15, 2011. May be done for individual or group entries.
- If they don’t have a credit card, they may fill out the registration form, save and print, go to Greenbelt 3 registration center to pay and claim for the Race Kit. Good for individual and group registration.
- Race Kit will be delivered to the specified address of online registrants in 8 working days upon payment. Online registration is recommended for participants who are based outside Manila. Delivery fee will be charged on top of the registration fee. Delivery fee for Manila is P125 and for provincial it’s P185.
- Participant fills up registration form & liability waiver and race agreement.
Race Kit will include the following items:
- Singlet (sizes will be subject to availability)
- Race Bib Number
- Runpix analysis
- Downloadable Photos
- Finishers medal for 21km
Honestly, the registration fee is a bit pricey for me. But since it’s for a good cause, let’s see. They have the following charities as their beneficiaries naman e:
- Gawad Kalinga
- Habitat for Humanity
- Haribon Foundation
- Virlanie Foundation
Well, if we ran for the Dolphins for almost the same reg fees maybe, we can run for them too. We’ll see.