I believe that as social beings, we have social responsibility to help other people. And we runners are lucky that we are always given the chance to help and to act on that responsibility at the same time enjoying our sport. It’s nice to know that there are group of people who are doing extra efforts to reach out to the needy and help them change their lives, that’s what lifeline foundation is doing and I must say I admire and I salute them for their selfless works.
Lifeline foundation is a non-stock, non-profit organization made up of doctors, nurses, dentists, educators, musicians, engineers, counselors, graphic artists and writers who are all friends living in Manila whose mission is to relieve the oppressed and empower the victim-minded.
After the huge success of RUN4LIFE 2010, Lifeline foundation again brings us the biggest run for a cause this summer, the RUN4LIFE 2011 to be held on May 15, 2011 at Filinvest Westgate Alabang.
And look who’s supporting the run: Team Azkals’ Phil Youghusband! 🙂
REGISTRATION IS ON GOING on the following outlets:
- Lifeline Foundation HQ – #86 Aguirre Ave., BF Homes, Paranaque City.
- Sujiivana Salon- The Serenity Place, Westgate Center, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- Guhit Kamay –G/F Cinema Area, Alabang Town Center, Alabang, Munitnlupa
- Chris Sports – SM North Annex (3rd Floor), SM Megamall (Bldg. B, 2nd Floor), Glorietta 3 (2nd Floor), Mall of Asia (2nd Floor), Market! Market! (4th Floor).
You may also register online here: http://www.ineedalifeline.org/run4life/registration/
Registration fee is P450 for 3K & 5k, P550 for 10K & 16K.
Also you will be given the chance to choose which lifeline project to support:
- Satellite School Program
- Patient of the Month and Medical Missions
- Community Library
- Youth Soccer Program
So what are you waiting for? Let’s take this opportunity to help! Let’s run to change lives!
See you & Happy Running! 🙂