Ateneo Diamond Blue Race: Run and Spark
Ateneo Law School is celebrating it’s 75th Year Anniversary and will be organizing the “Ateneo Diamond Blue Race: Run and SPARK.” Together with the Ateneo Law Central Barops 2011 and Graduate School of Business. The beneficiary of the run will be the following: Blue Plate for Better Learning, Ateneo Professional Schools Relief Team and Ateneo SPARK: Save The Poor At Risk.
Ateneo Diamond Blue Race: Run and Spark Race Details
Date: August 28, 2011
Venue: SM Mall of Asia
Categories: 3K, 5K, 10K
Ateneo Diamond Blue Race: Registration Details
3K: Php 500 1,500 slots (Early Reg: Nickname printed on the Race Bib)
5K: Php 600 1,500 slots (Early Reg: Nickname printed on the Race Bib)
10K: Php 700 1,000 slots (Early Reg: Nickname printed on the Race Bib)
The registration fee is inclusive of the following:
Ateneo Diamond Blue Race Singlet, Race Bib w/ Raffle Coupon/Freebie Stub, Race Route, RFID Timing Chip, Donor’s Certificate (for Blue Plate: 4K Feeding Program, APS Disaster Relief Team and Ateneo SPARK Mission).
Early registrants can also avail an additional free Ateneo Blue Race Singlet or Tshirt.
Registration Sites: Level 2 R.O.X. Bonifacio High Street, Taguig
Online Registration: Runners Runner: http://www.runnersrunner.com/adbrgroup
Racekit Pick-up points:
Ateneo Law School & Ateneo MBA
#20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell, Makati
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by parents or guardians.
2. Race Bib and RFID Timing Chip must be worn together at all times during the event.
3. All protests related to the result must be made in writing and submitted to the Race Organizer within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners. A PROTEST FEE of Php 500.00 will be collected for every written protest made.
4. The Race Organizer’s decision is final.
5. The Ateneo Diamond Blue Race is a “Rain or Shine” event. No refund of Race Registration Fees will be allowed by reason of rain or failure to attend the event. Singlets and Kits can still be claimed.
6. Refund will only be allowed in case of impossibility to pursue the event due to fortuitous events.
Ateneo Law Central Bar Operations and Ateneo Graduate School of Business