Let’s Go Natural!
Join Runrio Inc and the rest of the running community on starting the year right as they launch their pilot race for 2012: Go Natural Run!
Go Natural 2012 is a run for early childhood diabetes education. Race details below:
Go Natural Run 2012 Special Promos:
•First 1,000 registered runners will receive baller ID (applicable to both ONLINE and IN-STORE registration).
•Register 4 and get 1 race kit for free for any category (applicable to IN-STORE registration only).
•Donation of P150.00 (on top of the registration fee) to advocacy on support for early child diabetes education gets a freebie T-Shirt. Runners will get their free shirt on the event day.
Go Natural Run 2012 Race Details:
Date: January 15, 2012
Venue: Bonifacio Global City
Events: 3K, 5K, 10K, 21K
Go Natural Run 2012 Registration Fees & Inclusions:
3K – 350 PHP (bib, timing tag, singlet)
5K – 550 PHP (bib, timing tag, singlet)
10K – 650 PHP (bib, timing tag, singlet)
21K – 850 PHP (bib, timing tag, singlet, finisher’s shirt)
Go Natural Run Singlets:
Go Natural Run 2012 Registration Details:
Online Registration Registration: November 21, 2011 – January 8, 2012
In-Store Registration: November 28, 2011 – January 8, 2012
·9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City, 1634
·Level 1 Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Edsa cor. Shaw Blv., Ortigas Center
·G/F Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
·2/F Trinoma Mall, North Ave., cor. Pagasa, Quezon City
·2F Glorietta 3, Makati City
The Athelete’s Foot:
·3/F Robinson’s Galleria, EDSA Cor. Ortigas Ave., Quezon City
·2/F Twin Cinema Arcade, Alabang Town Center, Alabang
Go Natural Run 2012 Reminders:
1. Race kits may run out before January 8, 2012 therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
2. A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
3. Singlet size availability will be on a first come, first served basis.
4. A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
5. Race results will be available after two (2) days at www.runrio.com
6. For question and inquiries, please contact (call only) any of the following Runrio hotline numbers from Monday to Friday (10:00am – 6:00pm):
Globe – 0916 5709220
Smart – 0929 7178164
Landline – (632) 703-1736
Or you may email your concerns to the following
For Race Registration Concerns:
For Timing and Race Results:
For Pre-Race Kits Concerns:
For Other concerns and Feedback:
See you on the road! 😀