The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 21,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2011, there were 90 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 254 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 57mb. That’s about 5 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was October 20th with 337 views. The most popular post that day was Corregidor International Half Marathon 2011 – Champions Chase!.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Corregidor International Half Marathon 2011 – Champions Chase! 14 comments October 2011
- 2 Earth Run 2011 – August 28, 2011 32 comments July 2011
- 3 The Real Eco-Friendly Race: No Plastic Cups @ Nathan Ridge Run! 56 comments October 2011
- 4 Red Cross Million Volunteer Run – 12.04.11 2 comments May 2011
- 5 Chaps Grande: On Losing Weight & Winning Races. 49 comments May 2011
Thank you much for the support! See you all in 2012! Happy New Year! 😀