Last year, I was able to complete the Run United Trilogy. I did 10K on the first and second legs, then went on to 32K on third leg. It was one of the highlights of my running career, that final leg of 32K gave me a lot of realizations about running and life in general. I am truly proud that I conquered the trilogy and I cant wait for that shirt! And I will surely do this again!
Now, UNILAB RUN UNITED is back with a bigger challenge. Run United brings back the Trilogy plus a culminating Marathon event, something all runners should prepare to conquer!
Unilab Run United 2012 Schedule
Run United Leg 1: March 4, 2012
Run United Leg 2: June 17, 2012
Run United Leg 3: September 16, 2012
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012: October 28, 2012
Unilab Run United Leg 1 2012 Race Details:
Date: March 4, 2012
Venue: SM Mall of Asia
Events: 500m, 3K, 5K, 10K, 21K
Unilab Run United Leg 1 2012 Registration Details:
Online Registration: January 30 – February 19 @ http://www.runrio.com
In Store Registration: January 30 – February 26
– Bonifacio Global City (Mon to Thurs, 11AM to 9PM, Fri to Sun, 10AM to 10PM)
9th Ave corner 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City
– KATIPUNAN (Mon to Sun, 10AM to 8PM)
3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of Ateneo de Manila University)
– SM Mall of Asia (Mon to Sun, 12AM to 8PM)
THE ATHLETE’S FOOT
– Robinsons Galleria (Mon to Sun, 12AM to 8PM)
500m – P350
3K – P600
5K – P700
10K – P800
21K – P900
Race Kit Inclusion:
500m, 3K, 5K and 10K – Singlet, ULAH Race Bib Holder, Bib with Timing Chip, Riovana 10% discount stub, Finishers Bag and Drinks, Race Analysis, Free Pictures
21K – Singlet, ULAH Race Bib Holder, Bib with Timing Chip, Riovana 10% discount stub, Finishers Bag and Drinks, Race Analysis, Free Pictures, Finishers Medal and Shirt
Unilab Run United Other Details & Images:
- Shuttle Service: Runrio will be providing shuttle service for 21K participants. Pick up point will be at SM Mall of Asia and will bring the runners to the starting line at BOnifacio Global City.
- Baggage Service: Baggage Service will be available in BGC in the form of Roving Baggage Service Vans, which will be on standby prior to the race start and will be moved to SM MOA to be checked in to designated baggage claim areas.
Unilab Run United Reminders:
- Race kits may run out before February 26, 2012 therefore registration may end earlier than announced deadline.
- A valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID and picture must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first served basis.
- A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
- Race Results will be available after two days at http://www.runrio.com.
- You may also contact the following numbers for concerns on registration:
Landline (632) 703.1736
Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
Other concerns and Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in the road! Thanks for reading! 😀