Last week, a day before my very first full marathon, i decided to do something crazy and joined the 6K trail test run of the Salomon X-trail Run Pilipinas that will happen of March 31 at my favorite running destination Tagaytay Highlands. Ganyan ko kamahal ang Salomon at Primer! LOL 😀
So, with my fellow bloggers and friends, we hike up to the mountains of Tagaytay and accepted the challenge!
So without further ado, here’s what’s waiting for you at the Salomon X-Trail Run Pilipinas!
Ayan! The pictures said it all all! Prepare for the biggest trail challenge experience of your life! Haha. 😀
And also here are some race reminders for all the participants:
1. Salomon Xtrail Run is a Green event. There will be no plastic cups at hydration stations so make sure to bring your Nathan Bottle or any hydration gear you have.
2. For 6k & 12K, the route will be 60% trail and 40 % road. For 24k, 70% trail and 30% road.
3. Trail running shoes is not a requirement but it is recommended.
4. Arrangement with Tagaytay Highlands accomodation must be coursed to Salomon Xtrail Team.
5. There is no cut off time but the program and awarding ceremonies will start 4 hours after the gun start of 24K.
6. There will be a free breakfast after the race and a surprise for all finishers! 😀
See you there and happy trail running! 😀