MERELL ADVENTURE RUN 2012 RACE DETAILS:
Date: June 2, 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Timberland Heights, San Mateo, Rizal
Race Distances: 5K, 10K, 21K
Assembly Time for all categories: TBA
Race Kit Inclusions
•Timing Chip, Race Bib No., Singlet, safety pins
•Rules and regulations
•Directions to venue
•Shuttle option (optional for participants, with extra charge)
Submit filled-out registration form with your fee from March 12 to May 16, 2012 at the MERRELL CONCEPT SHOPS listed below.
MARKET MARKET TRINOMA
G/F Space 23-24 Phase 8 Space 2128 M2
Gaisano Market Market Quezon City
Taguig City Tel. No. (02) 915-0197
Tel. no. (02) 836-1560
FESTIVAL MALL MARQUEE MALL
2/F Festival Mall Nepo Ave. Angeles City, Pampanga
Alabang, Muntinlupa City Tel. no (045) 304-0654
Tel. No. (02) 659-3284
Water and First Aid Stations
Hydration stations will be provided at the finish line and along the race route. Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line.
All participants and spectators are required to park their vehicles at the designated parking area.
All participants are entitled to avail of the baggage deposit area from 4AM to 9AM.
Electronic Timing Chip
Official time will be based on the disposable timing chip provided in the race kit. The chip must be secured by all participants to their shoes prior to the race. No chip, no time. Without the timing chip, participants are not entitled to win any of the top prizes.
1. In the event of heavy rain, lightning, haze, fog and other inclement weather or adverse weather condition, the event may be delayed or cancelled.
2. Should bad weather persist beyond 7:00AM or the condition deemed unsuitable, the event will be cancelled.
3. If rain occurs after the race has started, you may continue unless otherwise advised by the designated race official or marshal.
*All Top 3 finishers for each race category for both Male and Female categories each get the cash prize along with a gift bag from our sponsors
– FINISHER’S MEDALS will be given after the race to the Top 50 finishers of 5km & Top 50 finishers of 10km who finish the course before the cut-off time. All runners of 21km will receive a medal upon finishing the race.
– CERTIFICATES will be sent through email within two weeks after the race date to those who finish the course in their specific categories
Trail running shoes, Hydration pack/Bottle belt, Cap, Gloves, Running gaiters and Energy bar or gel, especially for the 21K runners
Rules and Regulations
1. All participants below 18 years old must have their registration forms signed by either a parent or a guardian
2. Race bib numbers and electronic timing chips must be worn at all times during the race. Bib numbers should be pinned to your singlet (one with detachable tabs in front, the other one at the back), while timing chips must be attached to your shoes.
3. All protests related to the results must be made in writing and submitted to the Race Director within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
4. The organizer’s decision is final.
Timberland Heights (How to get there)
From Quezon Memorial Circle, go northeast via Commonwealth Avenue, past Ever Commonwealth Center. Turn right before Sandigan Bayan to Batasan Road, then turn right again to Batasan – San Mateo Road. Cross the bridge over Marikina River, then turn left to Gen Luna Avenue. After passing Tropical Hut and Mercury Drug, turn right to De Los Santos Street. When the road begins to slope, turn left to the highway going to Timberland Heights.