Unilab Active Health & Runrio Inc., the leading provider of premium and quality races in the country, finally brings us the most waited running event of the year: The Run United Philippine Marathon 2012! This is the first Marathon organized by Unilab & Runrio after the successful Run United Trilogies for the last two years. With the two big names handling this event, this will definitely be a race you shouldn’t miss! Be part of the history and join the very first Run United Philippine Marathon 2012! Read on for more details. 🙂
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Registration Details:
Online Registration: September 24 to October 14, 2012
In-Store Registration: October 8 to October 26, 2012
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Registration Fees:
500m – Php 350
3K – Php 600
5K – Php 700
10 – Php 800
21 – Php 900
42K – Php 1300
Race Kit Inclusions: Singlet, Bib w/ B-tag, Riovana 10% Discount Stub, Raffle Stub
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Registration Centers:
• BGC – 28th Street corner 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City – Monday to Sunday from 12nn to 9pm
• KATIPUNAN – 3rd Floor Regis Center, Katipunan, QC (infront of ADMU) – Tuesday to Sunday, 10AM to 8PM
• SM Mall of Asia – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
• Trinoma – Monday to Sunday, 12PM to 8PM
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Assembly Time & Gun Start:
500m – Assembly Time: 6:00 am; Gun Time: 7:00 am
3K – Assembly Time: 5:30 am; Gun Time: 6:00 am
5K – Assembly Time: 4:30 am; Gun Time: 5:45 am
10 – Assembly Time: 4:30 am; Gun Time: 5:30 am
21 – Assembly Time: 3:30 am; Gun Time: 4:00 am
42K – Assembly Time: 2:30 am; Gun Time: 3:00 am
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Finisher Items:
RUPM Commemorative Bag, Drinks & Race Analysis, Medal & Finisher’s Shirt for 21K & 42K
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Reminders:
• Registration is on a first come, first serve basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race kits may run out before October 26, 2012.
• A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID & picture must be presented by the representative.
• Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
• A timing device will be used by all participants during the race.
• Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites: www.unilabactivehealth.com and www.runrio.com.
• Timing and Race Results: email@example.com
Run United Philippine Marathon 2012 Contact Details:
For In-Store Registration Inquiries:
• Globe – 0927 347 7700
• Smart – 0929 7178164
• Landline – (632) 887 6194
Hope to see you all in the RUN UNITED PHILIPPINE MARATHON 2012!