Last October 16, Fitness First and Star World launched its new reality tv show: Fit for Fashion. The reality show features 12 ordinary men and women who aims to live a healthier and to develop their own personal style. The contestants must perfom different challenges every episode that will test their fitness abilities and fashion sense. They will be trained and judged by some of the world’s best; Louise Roe, Christine Bullock, Mitch Chilson and Todd Anthony Tyler. There will be a weekly elimination and the last man or woman standing will win USD100,000 and will be on the cover of Fitness First Magazine!
They are now on their 5th episode and currently having a promo for their viewers: They call it the #F4FMovement. All you have to do is to take a photo or video of yourself while doing the workout of the week and share it your friends in social media. Fitness First will giveaway 3-month passes to one winner weekly.
#F4Fmovement of the Week: PUSH UPS
Here are the full mechanics of the #F4FMovement for the week:
1. Watch Fit for Fashion and look out for the #F4FMovement of the Week.
2. Follow @FitforFashionTV on Instagram and Twitter or like Fit for Fashion TV on Facebook.
3. Post a photo or video of yourself performing the movement on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
4. Hashtag #F4FMovement and tag @FitforFashionTV on your photo or video.
5. Wait for our direct message to see if you were picked in the weekly draw!
For more information, you may visit: http://fitforfashion.tv/f4fmovement-push-ups/