In celebration of the World Milk Day 2015, Alaska will be have a running event with individual and family categories. At the same event, they will also launch the Milk Hour (6am) in four different locations such as Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao. Same as last year, Children’s hour is the beneficiary of the event.
Here are the race details:
Alaska World Milk Day Family Run 2015 Race Details:
Date: May 31, 2015
Venue: SM Mall of Asia
Events: 100m, 1k, 3k, 3k Fanily, 5k, 10k
Beneficiary: Children’s Hour
Organizer: Events King
Alaska World Milk Day Family Run 2015 Registration Details:
100M – P 150.00
1K – P 250.00
3K – P 550.00
3K Family – P 1,200 .00
5K – P 650.00
10K – P 750.00
SM Megamall – UGL, Mega A
SM City Davao – Main Mall Atrium
SM City Cebu – Event Center LGF (inside Foodcourt)
SM City Baguio – 2F Elevator/Escalator Landing
Alaska World Milk Day Family Run 2015 General Rules:
· All participants must wear their assigned Bib/Race number. Participants not wearing their race number will be taken off the course and is not allowed to win.
· Participants who commence before his/her actual start/gun time will be disqualified.
· On the cue of a startc shot, the starting line rope shall be released to indicate the start of the fun run. Cyclist Marshals and a pace car shall guide the participants along the route of the fun run.
· For 3KM Family category — family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
· Six (6) water stations will be available on the indicated portions of the route.
· Paramedics will be on stand-by at designated portions of the route.
· A sweeper (car or van or truck) shall pick-up the runners who cannot run anymore for health reasons. Marshals patrolling the route are in charge to assess the participants’ conditions.
· The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons. However, the organizers will exert all means to post prior notice, whenever possible, at the race website for any change to the event details, or for cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
· No dogs permitted to accompany runners.