After the successful Run 800 in 2013, Run 1000 in 2014 and Run 1500 in 2015, 7-Eleven will be holding Run 2016 this coming January 17, 2016.
Run 2016 promises to be bigger and more exciting, featuring the same categories as last year’s race. Just like last year, Skyway and Filinvest City will be an event venue partner for the 42KM, 21KM, 10KM, 16KM, 10KM, 10KM Buddy, 5KM, 3KM and 500 Meter (Kids run).
Runners joining the 10KM, 16KM, 21KM, 42KM categories and 10KM Buddy Run will enjoy the course set along the Skyway. Those joining the 500M, 3KM and 5KM categories can look forward to an organized race course along Filinvest City.
HOW DO I REGISTER AND HOW MUCH IS THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- Registration for 7-Eleven Run 2016 shall be done online through this website. More details can be found in our registration page. Once your 7-Connect Reference Number has been generated, proceed to any 7-Eleven store to pay the registration fee. Once you’ve paid, your registration will be considered completed. NOTE: Pay at any 7-Eleven store within 48 hours to complete your registration, otherwise you will have to register again.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY REGISTRATION IS SUCCESSFUL (after payment)?
- Registered participants will be included in our database within 24 hours. Once included in our database, a payment confirmation invoice will be sent to your email. If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
IS THERE ANYWHERE ELSE I CAN REGISTER?
- All registration must be done online. To complete your registration, you must proceed to any 7-Eleven store and pay your Registration Fee.
WHEN IS THE LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION?
- Online Registration is until December 30, 2015. Payment must be settled on the same day of the registration.
IS REGISTRATION FEE SAME FOR ALL CATEGORIES?
- No, please see our registration page.
CAN I JOIN THE EVENT WITHOUT REGISTERING?
- No, all runner without Race Kits will be directed off the course immediately.
CAN I USE MY EVERY DAY REWARDS POINT TO REGISTER?
- Yes, just follow these steps:
- Register to Run 2016 FOR FREE through your Every Day Rewards points or Run E-Stamps.
- 400 Everyday Rewards points or 100 Run E-Stamps = 1 race promo code
- 800 Everyday Rewards points or 200 Run E-Stamps = 1 race promo code buddy run
- Get Run E-Stamps when you buy any of the participating items (Safeguard, Cornetto, Magnum, Pocari Sweat, Del Monte, Nature Spring, Gatorade, Powerade & Summit Water).
- Use your Everyday Rewards App to redeem your Run 2016 promo code.
- You will receive an SMS containing your promo code. Use this when registering for free.
For questions, comments or concerns, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can contact the following numbers: